Our 2017-’18 Upper School Athletic Programs
- Boys and Girls Cross Country (5th-12th Grade)
- Boys Soccer (6th Grade-12th Grade-moved to fall)
- Girls Volleyball (6th-12th Grade)
- Boys Basketball (6th-12th Grade)
- Girl’s Cheerleading (6th-12th Grade)
- Boys/Girls Golf (7th-12th Grade)
- We will be partnering with a softball and baseball program (spring 2018 – 7th-12th Grade)
Lower School Athletics 2017-’18:
Wednesdays at 3:30-4:30
LS Director: Harold Jordan
3rd-6th Grades Only
Cost: 50.00 per season
Spartan Boys/Girls Basketball
Spartan Boys/Girls Socce
Athletics provide an opportunity to grow in Godly character, and each team member, from the starter to the team manager, will be challenged to be selfless, diligent, self-controlled, patient, courageous, perseverance, and humble.
The goals for the FCS Athletic Department are:
- To help student athletes develop athletic skills, goal-setting abilities, and work ethic.
- To build Christ-like character traits in student athletes and develop servant leadership skills.
- To instill in student athletes the importance of self-sacrifice and teamwork.
- To foster school pride via the excitement of competition.
- To encourage coaches, players, fans, and parents at athletic events to reflect God’s grace to the watching world.
To recognize that the athletic program is one of four integral elements in the FCS program and to support and encourage a student athlete’s involvement in the other three – academic, the arts and Christian service.
To preserve the integrity of the community in each team by respecting and duly enforcing rules, policies, and agreements as specified in the FCS Handbook.
Involvement in athletics at FCS is a privilege, honor, and responsibility. Our student athletes are highly visible role models in the school community, local community, and cities around the state as they travel and compete. As ambassadors of Christ both on and off the court or playing field, they are expected to meet high standards for conduct, performance, and commitment.
FCS is very grateful for the men and women who serve as coaches for our athletic teams. These talented people understand the importance of the mentoring relationship between a coach and a student athlete and are committed to building such a relationship.
School Mascot: Spartans
School Colors: Red, Black and White
Conference: Golf: GICAA, Division 2
VB, CC, Soccer, and BBall: GCAA
School/Gym Address: 3160 Old Atlanta Road, Suwanee Georgia
Front Office: 678-845-0418
Athletic Fees for 6-12 Sports:
Fall VB and CC- $200/125
Fall Soccer- $200
Winter Basketball- $200
Winter Cheer- $100
Spring Softball- $200
Athletic Fees for Lower School:
Each Season $50.00
All 6th-12th athletes must have a current physical turned into FCS to play or practice.
Director of Athletics:
Lower School Athletic Director: Harold Jordan
Varsity Boys Soccer Head Coach: Greg Harris
Asst. Coach: Andy Hoeweller
Varsity Volleyball Head Coach: Elizabeth Johnson
JV Volleyball Head Coach: Hannah Foster
CC MS/HS School Coach: Jeremiah Klinect
Varsity Boys Basketball Head Coach: Joe Morris
Asst. Varsity Coach: Adrain Roberts
Asst. Coach: Josh Osolnik
MS Head Coach: Joe Morris
Cheer Head Coach: Kelly Pittman
Varsity Boys Golf Head Coach: Clayton Shaw