2018-’19 FCS Openings:
There are no positions open for the 2018-’19 school year.
We are accepting on-call para-pro positions as needed during the school year. This is for 2-year or non-degreed instructors that will serve with lead teachers as needed.
We are also hiring on-call subs. Subs must have a BA degree or higher. We are hiring subs that desire a future teaching position at FCS and they must meet accreditation requirements because of this policy. As we grow and expand classes in the future; we want to place qualified subs within those classrooms as lead teachers. This helps us evaluate and train candidates for future educational positions. Subs and para-pros must also complete a 3 hour training session to be eligible to sub or serve as a para-pro.
Please read the qualifications listed below for all teaching positions at FCS:
We will not schedule an interview until the FCS application has been filled out and returned.
1) Applying teachers must have a BA or BS in Education from a state recognized college or university.
2) They must be able to be state and/or ACSI certified or currently hold a certification.
3) They must be a Christian teacher and active in their church. Their pastor will be required to send in a reference form.
4) They must fill out the FCS application and pass the background check.
5) This went into effect 2014-’15: All teachers are required to send their children to FCS. The only exception we give are IEP students with IEP needs that are not offered at FCS.
Friendship Christian School is a strong Christian School (non-denominational) that hires qualified certified and degreed teachers. The candidate must be believer, have a Christian lifestyle and testimony, a strong Biblical Worldview and hold to a literal seven day creation point of view in teaching.
As a strong Christian school, we have a strong International focus and we have students studying in our classes from over 19 various countries. The vision of our teachers must be Christian education. We believe we are part of a family and we are called here as a ministry.
We are a non-denominational Domestic and International Christian school.