2018-’19 FCS Openings:
We are accepting applications for the following positions:
1. 4th grade
2. ESOL 1 (6th-8th)
Please read the qualifications listed below for all positions at FCS. We will start the hiring process March the 1st.
We will not schedule an interview until the FCS application has been filled out and returned.
1) Applying teachers must have a BA or BS in Education from a state recognized college or university.
2) They must be able to be state and/or ACSI certified or currently hold a certification.
3) They must be a Christian teacher and active in their church. Their pastor will be required to send in a reference form.
4) They must fill out the FCS application and pass the background check.
5) All new full-time teachers hired are required to send their children to FCS.
We are accepting subs for the 2018-’19 school year. They must meet all guidelines listed for teachers; subs or part-time teachers are not required to enroll their child at FCS at this time.
Friendship Christian School is a strong Christian School (non-denominational) that hires qualified certified and degreed teachers. The candidate must be believer, have a Christian lifestyle and testimony, a strong Biblical Worldview and hold to a literal seven day creation point of view in teaching.
As a strong Christian school, we have a strong International focus and we have students studying in our classes from over 19 various countries. The vision of our teachers must be Christian education. We believe we are part of a family and we are called here as a ministry.
We are a non-denominational Domestic and International Christian school.