Choosing the right school for your child is about so much more than where they will spend the next few years of their education. The right school can give each student the tools to help them succeed long after graduation. We believe that students can change the world — and it’s our job to teach them to do just that.
Why Choose FCS?
“In Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.” Colossians 2:3
At FCS, we believe that a biblically-based education should be at the core of everything we do. That’s why we have created a vision that focuses on our beliefs while also offering enriched education and resources.
- To glorify God as revealed through His son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior
- To teach all subject matter from a biblically-based perspective
- To teach for mastery and excellence in all subject areas
- To teach and develop Christian principles that will be adopted as a way of thinking, acting, and living
- To encourage each student to recognize his God-given talents and manifest the fruit of the Spirit
- To instill in each student a love and honor for home and family
- To prepare each student for leadership in the community
- To teach cooperation, respect for authority, and responsibility
Our Core Values
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. (Mark 12:30)
- Love your neighbor as yourself. (Mark 12:31)
- In Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Colossians 2:3)
Statement of Faith
Friendship Christian School affirms the essentials of the Christian faith, which are:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant, authoritative word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe that justification is by faith alone in Christ alone.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in seven literal days of creation as written in the Word of God.
To be a Friendship Christian School Spartan is to be vigilant in the face of new challenges, conquer big obstacles, be fierce in athletic competitions, and show courageous actions that reflect our passion for God. With Christ as our model and at the core of who we are, the Spartan mascot embodies principles which represent the actions which we want to have in our interactions in sports and activities. In the face of opposition, competition, and actions, we commit to being valiant and standing firm.