We want your child to love school, and we want you to be confident that your child is in great hands. At Friendship Christian School, your child will be seen and known so they can thrive academically, socially, and spiritually.
If you’re ready to take the next step, please schedule a tour. We can also find a time for your student to shadow a class and spend the day with us at FCS.
Regarding applying to Friendship Christian School:
- Students must turn 4 by Nov. 1st in order to attend K4.
- Students must turn 5 by Nov. 1st in order to attend K5.
- See our tuition page for details regarding fees.
- Please see our international students page for details regarding international student enrollment.
Required Fees & Documents
- Completed application
- Application fee of $150.00 (non-refundable)
- Records request forms and reference request forms must be given to your child’s current school.
What to Expect After Applying
- Once all records and references are received, you will be notified if any testing or interviews need to be scheduled.
- After all records have been reviewed and any required testing or interviews have taken place, you will be notified by mail about the status of your child’s acceptance to Friendship Christian School. If the class you are applying for is full, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified when a space becomes available.
- Upon acceptance, the registration fee of $350 (non-refundable) per student ($700 family maximum) and the signed tuition contract are due to the school office. Once these two items are received, your enrollment at FCS is complete.
All students who plan to return to FCS must fill out a re-enrollment form.