Please download the PDF files for all the supply needs
School Supply List 2018-’19
Ren-Web for Parents
- Click “Parent Login Portal”
- District code: FS-GA
- Enter Email
- Enter assigned password
Summer Requirements for Students
Basic CPC requirements are 4 English courses, 4 math courses, 3 natural science courses, 4 social science courses, and 2 foreign language courses (both in the same language). The Board of Regents SAT 1 requirements are 480 verbal and 480 math.
Dress Code Requirements
The following dress code policies apply to all students enrolled at FCS while on campus or at any extracurricular activity which is organized or sponsored by FCS, or in which the student represents FCS as a participant. Although students will be permitted to change into clothing that is appropriate for specific programs, sports practices, games, community activities, etc., the general guidelines regarding modesty and neatness must be maintained. While FCS recognizes that cultural or societal expectations are not Biblical absolutes, the administration recognizes that appearance influences the atmosphere of the school and reflects the heart’s attitude.
- Modesty and neatness
- Neat in appearance (no holes, frays, patches, or worn out areas, properly hemmed, with logos properly attached on all items requiring the FCS logo)
- Modest (not tight or form fitting)
- See individual articles of clothing for specific modesty guidelines.
- Child will be asked to call home for a change of clothing if the dress code is not followed.
The following articles of clothing are prohibited:
- low cut or see-through attire
- halter tops
- tube tops
- spaghetti straps
- sleeveless tops
- tank tops
- any clothing with writing or pictures that exhibit innuendoes, sexual comments or implications, alcohol or tobacco products, music groups that do not reflect a Biblical lifestyle, or anything of a questionable nature.
- Extreme/faddish clothing, hair, makeup, or jewelry styles are prohibited.
The FCS administration reserves the right to define such terms as “appropriate”, “inappropriate”, and “extreme.” Guidelines for appropriate, modest attire for special events or business casual days (upper school) will be issued prior to the scheduled event.
Some articles of clothing may not be addressed specifically in the dress code. Those items will come under the discretion of the faculty and administration.
All students are expected to comply with the dress code guidelines in spirit and in practice. Although some violations may be corrected immediately, issues regarding modesty or inappropriate clothing will necessitate a call home requesting a change of clothing and may result in suspension or dismissal if administration deems the violations as blatant attempts to be non-compliant.
Any exceptions to the stated dress code guidelines must be approved by the administration in advance so that students, parents, faculty and staff members have been notified regarding the deviation. (spirit week, hat day, special field trips, etc.)