One-size-fits-all schools don’t work for everyone. At Friendship Christian School, your children will be seen and known so they can thrive academically, socially, and spiritually. Investing in your child’s future is about more than paying tuition. FCS provides well-rounded education with excellence in academics, a welcoming social environment, and a foundation of spiritual truths they’ll carry throughout their lives. And in the meantime, you’ll be driving carpool for a well-adjusted child who is thriving in school.
Tuition Rates for 2021-2022
*All books are included. Registration fees, yearbook fees, uniforms, athletics, etc. are all separate costs. For the full financial breakdown, please visit the parent portal or contact Alla Rudishina, Finance Director at FCS firstname.lastname@example.org | 678-845-0418.
We offer tuition incentives for each child you enroll at Friendship Christian School.
- First Child: Full Tuition
- Second Child: 15% off
- Third Child: 50% off
- Fourth Child: Free
We understand that enrollment requires a significant financial commitment, and we offer tuition assistance for qualifying families. Apply before June 1.
International Tuition Terms
International parents must pay tuition in full before attending the first class. All fees are non-refundable if an international student is expelled or withdraws from school. If the international student registers after January, they must pay for the remainder of the year, and the first semester of the next school year. We do not accept international students after February 15.
FACTS Tuition Management Program
- Click the button above to access the FACTS Portal
- Go to “New User”
- Get Started
- Student ID- (skip)
- Next again
- Select 8 or 10 payment plan
- View Available Schedules
- Start option July 5 or July 20
- Click “Next”
- Peace of Mind Insurance – Click yes if you would like to enroll in this program
- Choose payment date 5th or 20th of the month
- The next page will show you the schedule
- Click “Next”
- Enter your Family ID (look in RenWeb under family information)
- Then complete the rest of the form with your bank information