"Training Students to Change The World"
“In Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.” Colossians 2:3
1. To glorify God as revealed through His son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior
2. To teach all subject matter from a Bible based perspective
3. To teach for mastery and excellence in all subject areas
4. To teach and develop Christian principles that will be adopted as a way of thinking, acting, and living
5. To encourage each student to recognize his God-given talents
6. To challenge each student academically in order to ensure development to his full potential
7. To instill in each student love and honor for home and family
8. To prepare each student for leadership in the community
9. To teach cooperation, respect for authority, and responsibility for words, actions, and choices
10. To teach each student to manifest the fruit of the Spirit
Core Values Statement
1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. (Mark 12:30)
2. Love your neighbor as yourself. (Mark 12:31)
3. In Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Colossians 2:3)
Statement of Faith
Friendship Christian School affirms the essentials of the Christian faith, which are:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant, authoritative word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe that justification is by faith alone in Christ alone.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in seven literal days of creation as written in the Word of God.